The new health precautions for COVID-19 have rattled schools, retail and workplaces alike. You probably didn’t expect to have the entire family working from home. And we know you didn’t expect to sit alongside your school-aged child! Your house is likely crammed and you want a solution. Working in a shared office space gets you out of the house in a dedicated work environment. If you’re concerned about coworking health and safety, we implemented several rules and guidelines to guarantee a healthy working environment. Here’s what we’re doing to keep you safe while coworking during COVID-19.
Coworking health and safety guidelines
- Face masks are required in all common areas. This includes the workspace entry, coworking spaces, meeting rooms, kitchens, and restrooms. This guideline keeps you and other working professionals safe (just remember that others cannot see you smile with your mask on!).
- We have added signs with helpful reminders to stay healthy. Some of these reminders include:
- Please stay home if you have a cough, fever, or feel unwell.
- Maintain 6 feet of distance between you and others. Sneeze or cough into a tissue, cloth, or your elbow.
- Wear a face covering in public.
- Avoid physical contact such as shaking hands.
- At least 6 feet of space separates each work station. Wave hello to your usual coworking pal rather than shake hands.
- There is hand sanitizer available at each workplace entry, and we ask that you sanitize upon entering. Bathrooms also have additional soap to guarantee locations do not run out.
- We ask all members to check their temperature with provided infrared thermometers. Anyone with a temperature read above 98.6 degrees should not enter.
- We ask all members to clean workstations both before and after use with provided disinfecting wipes.
- Meetings and gatherings should include no more than 5 persons in close proximity to each other.
In addition to keeping Placer County case numbers low, these guidelines keep our employees and members both healthy and safe. Working professionals are already operating under immense pressure. These guidelines help The Studio Coworking to be a place where professionals feel secure.
Book a tour with any of our locations to see what coworking during COVID-19 looks like.