When looking for shared office space in Roseville, the size of the space is an important thing to consider. The Studio Coworking’s Creekside Roseville location is a 7,000-square-foot space with plenty of room for private meetings, coworking, events, and more. This location is truly special thanks to its size and location, making it an ideal workplace solution for working professionals.
13 offices, 20 desks and 4 meeting rooms
With all that square footage, Creekside Roseville has plenty of office, desk and meeting room space.
- 13 offices: Creekside Roseville offers 13 individual private offices. Prices start at $45/day for a Day Office, but the Private Offices Membership offers more benefits like 24×7 access and 12 hours of priority Meeting Room use per month. All offices come with high-speed printers and Wi-Fi, awesome amenities like a shared kitchen space, office supplies, unlimited printing, as well as coffee, tea and water. Grab your hot cup of coffee and crack open your laptop in your turnkey, furnished space.
- 20 desks: The 20 available desks create an abundance of shared office space in Roseville. Plus, coworking memberships include all of your office and printing supplies.
- Flex Desk Unlimited Coworking: Need flex desk space during general working hours? This membership is ideal since it gets you entry Monday through Friday from 6am-6pm in our coworking space.
- Dedicated Desk: Get your own dedicated desk with up to 8 hours of priority Meeting Room and Day Office access. Plus, there’s 24×7 access to the workspace if 9-5 is just not your style.
- All Access Membership: This is the holy grail of flexibility at The Studio Coworking. Get access to any of four locations at any time of the day (or night!). This also includes up to 4 hours of Meeting Room or Day Office access per month.
- 4 meeting rooms: Creekside Roseville’s largest meeting room seats 10 and the smallest seats 2. The range of meeting room spaces allows you to hold large meetings or pitch a potential client in a smaller space. For added flexibility, these offices can be rented daily or hourly.
Roseville coworking space with an incredible location
Location, location, location. Need we say more? Creekside Roseville is a quiet, professional space, but it’s less than a mile from the hustle and bustle of Roseville. Located at 101 Creekside Ridge Ct., Suite 210 and backed up to a greenbelt, restaurants and shopping options are plentiful. Nearby spots to dine or carry out include Lazy Dog and Cheesecake Factory, but it’s also within half a mile of Westfield Galleria at Roseville and Fountains at Roseville (more than ideal for all you last minute holiday shoppers). Lastly, the commute is made easy as Creekside Roseville is located off of Highway 65 and 80.
Want to check out the coworking or office space at Creekside? Book a tour or call/text (916) 384-0328 to view the location.