Last Updated: July 8, 2020
Please Note: Face coverings are now required in all common areas within our workspaces to include; workspace reception and entry, meeting rooms, coworking spaces, kitchens and restrooms. Face coverings are not required inside private offices or at desks given physical distancing of at least 6 feet is practiced.
On June 12, 2020 Placer County received approval from Governor Newsom and the State of California to move into Phase 3 of reopening our local economy. More information from Placer County is available on what this means for businesses.
This was only possible because of the low number of COVID-19 cases in Placer County and the fact that the new cases have not risen significantly in more than 2 weeks.
Due to this news we are officially reopening our two locations in Roseville as of June 12, 2020. We have reviewed and followed all of the CDC, State of California, and Placer County guidance for businesses to safely reopen, specifically in our case for commercial office workplaces.
We believe we have taken every reasonable measure to reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19 and have provided a clean and safe environment for all our members to return to using our workspaces.
What We are Doing to Keep you Safe
Specifically, we have implemented the following:
- Masks are now required in all common areas including workspace entry, coworking spaces, meeting rooms, kitchens and restrooms.
- Installed signs throughout our workspaces with helpful guidelines and reminders to help you Stay Healthy.
- Please stay home if you have a cough, fever, or feel unwell.
- Maintain 6 feet of distance between you and others.
- Sneeze or cough into a tissue, cloth, or your elbow.
- Wear a face covering in public.
- Avoid physical contact such as shaking hands.
- We have provided infrared thermometers for you to self-check your temperature upon entering each facility. If you have a temperature above 98.6 F please do not enter.
- We have provided extra soap and hand sanitizer for you to frequently wash your hand or sanitize throughout the day. It is recommended to take this step upon entering.
- We are providing disinfecting wipes for you to clean your work area before AND after use. Doing this keeps it clean for you and the next person.
- We are increasing our cleaning regime to include disinfecting all touchable surfaces and counter/desk tops more frequently.
- We have separated desks and seating to provide at least 6 feet of space between workstations.
- We are requiring that meetings and gatherings include no more than 5 persons in close proximity to each other and that everyone abide by the above guidelines.
What You Can Do to Keep Others Safe
- Wear a face covering in all common areas; workspace entry, coworking areas, meeting rooms, kitchens, and restrooms.
- Do NOT come into the workspaces if you have frequent cough, fever, difficulty breathing, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, recent loss of taste or smell, or if someone you live with or have been in contact with in the past 2 weeks has been diagnosed with COVID-19.
- Notify us immediately if you or anyone you have come in contact with is diagnosed with COVID-19.
- Be sure to wash hands with soap upon entering for at least 20 seconds or if that’s not possible use a hand sanitizer with at least 60% isopropanol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Stay at least 6 feet away from other members or if you’re having a group meeting of not more than 5 people, ensure they all follow these guidelines as well.
- If you have groups of 2-5, each person must wear a face covering during the meeting and in any common areas where they may come in contact with other members.
- Clean your work area with a disinfecting wipe before AND after use.